Revive

Yea, i have been away for a long long time since i have no mood* to write any stuffs..
Not just here, but same to another blog of mine.. =/
Well, nobody is following here i suppose >.> So I'll make this my 2nd blog =3
This will be the 2nd blog of mine which i will post blogs or articles in English =3
Good to hear that huh? Those who don't / couldn't understand Japanese ..

*claps*

Alright, so I am going to re-introduce myself, only I will enter the topic, in the next post yea..

*Cough* x2
Good evening to Whoever is reading this..
Since I have decided to make this blog closer to My reality, I will specific my age, gender, and location (just school Xp)

*Cough twice again*
So, Hi, I am a Malaysian. To be right, a Chinese who born and live in Malaysia.
Able to speak in 4 Languages that is Chinese, English, Japanese and Malay.
For someone who don't know who am I,
I study in Catholic High School, Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
And if you want to know more, just leave some comment =3
I will provide you with requested information after you tell me who are you.
Always Tell your name before you ask for others =3 yea, manner

Nicks of mine: Silentmoonxx, Gdragonx, Hayashi Yasuyuki

---------------------END OF INTRODUCTION-----------------

© 2010 Behind The Facts |