Another Day

Day after day, an eternity loop.
I live as me for long long time.
Being happy, being sad.
Nothing is true but all was false.
Yes, Unreality..
Believe in the way you do, and achieve what you want to.
That is the way to live.

I wanted something i don't need.
I knew i won't need it but still I looked for it.

Hope, and Love..
I don't need those..
But I want..

I am a person, who shouldn't exist from the beginning.
I live as a nonexistent.
Being small and hide under the shadow.
Being coward and hide in the crowd..
That is My Way..

We work in the shadow, to Serve our Believe.

I'll make it clear this time..
Thus i don't expect the 'person' to read this blog, but still will I tell..

I want people to care me.
That is the reason I keep talking i am unlucky.
BUT! If, if I have become lucky, and someone turned unlucky.
I wouldn't want that to happen.
I'll be unlucky, I will keep being a Sad guy.
Just to give chance, for those who need it.
I know i Won't die. So I will bear the pain and the suffer.
Once it is over, I hope you can be by my side..

It is not that we don't trust each other.
It is just that, we find ourselves hard to believe in each other..
But still we do trust each other in the bottom of the heart..
Still, we keep make reasons and chances for each other, so that we can find a fair reason for us to trust..

Both of us knew the ending..
What were we fighting for then..
If there is any good ending exist in me, I would go straight to it.
And now, what i have saw was: 1 Good Ending, and unlimited Bad Ending.
I want you, Only you..

I am good to others, To tell them how blessed are you.. =3
Be happy always, I will take your unlucky and sadness, so just be happy.. =3

----------------------------------END OF CONFESS--------------------------------

© 2010 Behind The Facts |